Developing Next Year's
Let us help you with a free diagnostic that will generate revenue scenarios by changing these variables:
- 1st Year Enrollment
- 1st year to 2nd year Retention
- First year Market Price
- Endowment to Operating Expenses ratio
About the collaboration
Mindstream and ICUT have teamed up to offer the Mindstream Diagnostic Tool to ICUT members free of charge. Our tool uses methodology developed by Robert Zemsky, Susan Shaman and Susan Campbell Baldridge, as laid out in their book, “The College Stress Test,” which focuses on stable and sustained enrollments, secure revenue streams and reasonable expenditures.
Take advantage of this valuable research today.
The Mindstream Diagnostic
The pandemic has made budget development and planning difficult. We developed a unique diagnostic tool for you to use during this uncertain time. Take advantage of our latest research. Get a free diagnostic report tailored for your institution.
The College Stress Test
Our Mindstream Diagnostic
uses methodology developed by Robert Zemsky, Susan Shaman and Susan Campbell Baldridge, as laid out in their book, “The College Stress Test” to paint a holistic picture of your financial position (secure revenue streams and reasonable expenditures) and market position (stable and sustained enrollments), and how they relate to each other.Schedule your free diagnostic
What’s in the report
- A Market Stress Test Score that tracks changes over time in these key market and financial components: your First year Market Price, 1st year to 2nd year Retention, 1st year Enrollment and the ratio of the Endowment to Operating Expenses. Each component derives from institutional data available from IPEDS.
- A Comparison, which benchmarks your college or university against similar institutions based on IPEDS region and average first year enrollments
- A Revenue Scenario generator that enables you to vary the key market and financial components.